What's for Dinner?

We had to do the too and fro of taking husband's car in for a service - it entails us driving our respective cars the 45 minutes there, driving back in my car, then later driving my car back there and heading home in the two cars again.

We do however, pass a wonderful chinese takeaway, so tonight has been a delicious meal which will be brought to a close when I have eaten the fortune cookie I have recently taken to getting. :D YUM!

We had to do the too and fro of taking husband's car in for a service - it entails us driving our respective cars the 45 minutes there, driving back in my car, then later driving my car back there and heading home in the two cars again.

We do however, pass a wonderful chinese takeaway, so tonight has been a delicious meal which will be brought to a close when I have eaten the fortune cookie I have recently taken to getting. :D YUM!

may you have good fortune. :)

may you have good fortune. :)

Thank you Muggle Not. I felt that the meal was fortuitous for me tonight! Our fortune slips read;

Not what we have, but what we enjoy constitutes our abundance.

&

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.

Thank you Muggle Not. I felt that the meal was fortuitous for me tonight! Our fortune slips read;

Not what we have, but what we enjoy constitutes our abundance.

&

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.

Both sound like a good fortune to me.

Loosely, very loosely, related to a cacciatore tonight. Loosely because the only limp looking vegetables in the fridge were some curly kale and sweetcorn, so it'll do.

Great to get back to proper healthy cooking tomorrow, when the shopping comes with more vegetables :)

Loosely, very loosely, related to a cacciatore tonight. Loosely because the only limp looking vegetables in the fridge were some curly kale and sweetcorn, so it'll do.

Great to get back to proper healthy cooking tomorrow, when the shopping comes with more vegetables :)

Same here - I will be doing something 'interesting' with salmon and some sorry looking leeks tonight - tomorrow the veg aisle at the supermarket will be transported to my kitchen! :D

I had fresh haddock, new potatoes and peas today :)

Sounds good. I like fresh caught haddock.

We are going out to a resturant tonight where the Tuesday special is fried chicken. Don't know what sides we will order yet.

Going to Jersey mike's and get a couple subs (hoagies) to take home

For me, I will have a turkey breast and ham with lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers, hot pepper relish, and vinegar and oil......with the seasonings, oregano, salt & pepper.

I love home made pizza! Enjoy :D. What kind of toppings do you put on it? (apologies if you've mentioned it before in this topic)

It's my mum's birthday this weekend so we'll have a special meal tonight, we call it 'gourmetten'. We use kind of a big grill with little pans underneath, to cook meat (several different kinds of meat). Underneath you can cook vegetables, little bacon bits we call 'spekjes' and egg (from our own chicken). The picture on this site might help. We eat homemade bread with it today as well as lettuce and other cold vegetables. I'm looking forward to it.