What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started watching The Vampire Diaries and now I think I'm hooked!

Welcome to the club, bookworm! :lol: Are you just starting the season or what episode are on you on? The show is worlds better than the book, IMO.

Welcome to the club, bookworm! :lol: Are you just starting the season or what episode are on you on? The show is worlds better than the book, IMO.

LOL! Thanks! I haven’t read the books and I've only watched the first two episodes so far. My friend has been trying to get me to watch it since it started last fall, but since I was trying to cut back on my TV watching I refused. Then this summer the CW was re-running it so I promised her I would DVR it and I'm so happy I did!

LOL! Thanks! I haven’t read the books and I've only watched the first two episodes so far. My friend has been trying to get me to watch it since it started last fall, but since I was trying to cut back on my TV watching I refused. Then this summer the CW was re-running it so I promised her I would DVR it and I'm so happy I did!

OMG, well trust me, the show gets better and better as each episode unfolds! I hope you get to squeeze in all of the first season's episodes so you can start watching the brand new season when it starts in a month or so. I can't wait! :smile2:

Meanwhile, I'm currently waiting for the local news to start...

OMG, well trust me, the show gets better and better as each episode unfolds! I hope you get to squeeze in all of the first season's episodes so you can start watching the brand new season when it starts in a month or so. I can't wait! :smile2:

Meanwhile, I'm currently waiting for the local news to start...

I agree with Marcia. I wasn't too impressed with the first few eps of Vampire Diaries, but it definitely gets better and better as it goes along.

I agree with Marcia. I wasn't too impressed with the first few eps of Vampire Diaries, but it definitely gets better and better as it goes along.

Kylie! Forgive me, but I'm not sure I knew you were on the Vampire Diaries train! It could be all these paint fumes, but is this a new development?? Oh, and most importantly, what team are you on?! :wink:

Right now I'm watching an episode of West Wing (Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc) until the Gates comes on in about 40 minutes.

Kylie! Forgive me, but I'm not sure I knew you were on the Vampire Diaries train! It could be all these paint fumes, but is this a new development?? Oh, and most importantly, what team are you on?! :wink:

It's not a new development. :) I think I've mentioned it before and you were surprised then too. :giggle: But then I could be wrong, so let's pretend this is the first time I've mentioned it. :D

I don't really have favourite. :lurker:

I guess I like Stefan because he's nicer. I've gotten to like Damon a bit more recently, but I don't like the way he's rocking the boat (going after what's-her-name...it's been a while since I've watched the show).

It's not a new development. :) I think I've mentioned it before and you were surprised then too. :giggle: But then I could be wrong, so let's pretend this is the first time I've mentioned it. :D

Good plan! :wink: I'm glad you're a fan. I'll continue my discussion over on TVD thread...

I just finished watching The Gates, and am getting ready to head to bed. Just watching my cat come to life now after sleeping all day :lol:.

I am watching coast but once again its being ruined by David Horton, I was really interested in seeing Carnac but he is just such an idiot, I wish they would get someone good to do the archaeology bits.