What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, I wish I could be watching this ...

Still watching Glastonbury on BBC3 - Hot Chip. Both Bombay Bicycle Club & Vampire Weekend played a little while ago, excellent start to Glastonbury this year :D Only 20 minute drive away from me, why aren't I there???

Still watching Glastonbury on BBC3 - Hot Chip. Both Bombay Bicycle Club & Vampire Weekend played a little while ago, excellent start to Glastonbury this year :D Only 20 minute drive away from me, why aren't I there???

I might have to watch on iPlayer tomorrow :irked:

I'm off to see Bombay Bicycle Club in a couple of weeks, can't wait!

I might have to watch on iPlayer tomorrow :D

I'm off to see Bombay Bicycle Club in a couple of weeks, can't wait!

Now watching Lewis - v. envious about Bombay Bicycle Club, my friend Dee is off to see them in a couple of weeks too!

Watching the tennis at Wimbledon (Justine Henin v Kim Clijsters), this year must be one of the hottest years at Wimbledon ever .. it's scorching. The roof is redundant!

Lovely weekend watching sunny Glastonbury, especially loved the headliners on the Pyramid Stage ... the Gorillaz, Muse (fantastic) and Stevie Wonder .. I had a grin on my face for the whole time watching Stevie .. just brilliant. All the coverage was great though, so many fantastic bands and singers.

Pity the football was abysmal .. from an England point of view that is.