Hi eveyone, new member

deneng

Hi I am Denise and use to be an avid reader. However due to a busy working life I have not done much reading lately. I am now retired and looking forward to being able to get my head into books once more.

No need for me to join the library though as I am Michelle's ( the founder of the forum ) Mum, and I just have to go to her home for my library :).

I look forward to getting to know some of you and browsing the forum.

Happy Reading ;)

I did encourage reading from a very early age, so I hope I can take some credit :)

Hi Echo, I do have some embarrassing stories but I wont be sharing them , sorry, I am a spoil sport lol.

Nici good luck with the Social Work training, I did Social Work for 16 years. Glad to be retired now though.

Thank you all for your very warm welcome. it is nice to know that Michelle has so many good friends here. You are lovely people.

Denisex

Edited by Chrissy
Merged the posts together to keep things tidy!

Thank you all for your very warm welcome. it is nice to know that Michelle has so many good friends here. You are lovely people.

Well, Michelle is such a good friend that she deserves many, many good friends. ;) And any friend (or family) of Michelle's is a friend of mine! :)