Hi from Holland!

Me

Hi there! My name's Laura and I'm 18 years old. I was born and raised in the Netherlands, but will leave for Brisbane, Australia in september.

I started reading a lot when I got in high school, and I guess you could say I've become slightly addicted to books since then. Lately I haven't been reading as much.. I'm currently in the middle of my final exams and graduating is my main priority right now. But I'll have plenty of time after! (assuming I WILL graduate) Especially since I won't be going to university for another year. :lol:

Hope this forum will help me discover some amazing books! :lol:

See ya!

Laura

Hi Kylie,

Yup, I've been in Australia before visiting my aunt who lives there and I've always wanted to go back there some day. I've got one of those working holiday visa's so I can work/travel/live there. I'm really excited already! :lol:

My mother is convinced I'll find myself a guy and never come back, but I don't quite see that happening yet. haha. We'll see what happens when I get there, right now, I'm up for anything!

I see you're from Sydney! I plan on being there at New Years Eve. (if I can find a room that is. When I looked for one online last week everything was fully booked)

Bye!

:lol:

Hi Laura, if you are anything like me you will discover so many new books you won't have time to read them all! :lol:

I started a wish-list yesterday.. I've just written down book number 19. :D

Hello and welcome :lol: you have the same name as me :lol:

Hi! Yeah, haha. I always accused my parents of being uncreative. In my third year of high school my class counted no less than 4 Laura's.

Hi Laura, What part of Holland are you from ? We lived in Amsterdam for quite a few years & my eldest two children were born there. Welcome to the forum :lol:

Thank you!

I live right under the border between Utrecht and Gelderland.

How did you find living in Amterdam (or in the Netherlands in general)?

Thank you!

I live right under the border between Utrecht and Gelderland.

How did you find living in Amterdam (or in the Netherlands in general)?

I loved living in Amsterdam till we had children then i got kind of homesick so we left, we went to live in Dublin where my hubby's from for a couple of years & then came back to England. My sister still lives there though & she always brings me a bag of Kersen bonbons & some jongen komijn kaas when she comes over as they're the foods i miss most.