The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

Wooo my boyfriend came online this morning after he finished work just to tell me hes booked tickets to go and see Eclipse on my birthday:woohoo: :lol:.

3.gif3.gifNightwish!:D

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Weave! I would have loved seeing it earlier like you, but I like the birthday feel of it :lol:.

The birthday feeling is always good hen!, enjoy :D

Michael at the cinema seeing Eclipse on his birthday?! Do it, I would love to see it Kell...:lol:, I have a funny feeling hes going to look the same as Chris (hes regretting booking the tickets already!).

Wooo Weave I'm so excited you got tix! I guess me having to wait 3 days until you guys see it for the first time won't be too bad. At least I hope not! I think I might go crazy not being able to OMG-OMG-OMG with you guys in between the 30th and the 3rd :lol:.

Wooo Weave I'm so excited you got tix! I guess me having to wait 3 days until you guys see it for the first time won't be too bad. At least I hope not! I think I might go crazy not being able to OMG-OMG-OMG with you guys in between the 30th and the 3rd :lol:.

I think the 3rd is the advance screenings because I am pretty sure it does not open officially until the 9th July 2010 (checked IMDB ~ it is!), this has probably been mentioned (sorry everyone I am so unaware sometimes).

My sister can come with me, I have politely suggested that she starts reading Twi wiki!, instead of asking me 20 questions (it was endless during 'New Moon' :D:lol: ), I think I have mentioned this before but my sister thought for ages that Jacob and Bella end up together, I finally told her what happens and she was like why? ~ so many questions and I have no patience to answer them :D

I have tickets to Eclipse good people!!!! ;)

Expect a few OMGS emails from me :D

Debs needs to read the rest of the books, Weave! Otherwise she just needs to get educated real quick and not annoy you with so many questions :lol:.

Yahoooo for Eclipse tix!

I don't see her reading the rest of the books, she is not a great reader, she can't sit down long enough to read, so I suggested Twilight wiki (http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Saga_Wiki), I know the cinema might be busy but I am hopeful that there won't be many young yins around (I know the books and movies are for the 'young yins' but I have been around longer) :D

I did manage to give her 30 second breakdown of Twilight :D

Edited by Weave

Aw man, I'm gonna have to stay out of this thread between 30th June and 9th July! I don't think I could bear to go on a Saturday or Sunday preview with all the kids around, so my plan is still for early afternoon showing on Friday 9th when they're all at school.

But Chesil, it's for Eclipse, woman! :D It's worth wading through all the screaming tweens just for the leg hitch alone, isn't it?!! :lol:

You are a good sis, Weave. Just lay down some ground rules for Debs before you see the film and you'll be set! :D

I am willing to face the marauding tweens :lol:

I forgot to mention my sister loved how cheery I looked going to see 'New Moon', what can I say, I am easy pleased :D

Edited by Weave

I'm willing to face the tweens too, Weave! My eyes are on the prize (aka the leg hitch) :D:lol:.

I'm resisting the link, but thanks for posting, Lexie. Did you guys watch it? If so, don't elaborate! :lol:

I'm willing to face the tweens too, Weave! My eyes are on the prize (aka the leg hitch) :D:lol:.

I'm resisting the link, but thanks for posting, Lexie. Did you guys watch it? If so, don't elaborate! :lol:

I saw it last week and it was officially my last scene! before the film that is, everyone keep your eyes on the prize! :(

:lol: I finally got Michael to agree to come with me to watch Eclipse today, woohoo! :( Won't be seeing it until maybe the Monday or Tuesday though, as it's his bday that weekend and it'd be slightly cruel to drag him along on his bday haha :lol:

Lexie ~ *high five*! I am very impressed, I asked Martin if he wanted to go and see 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' and now 'Eclipse', everytime ladies, he has looked at me like I was asking him if he wanted to go to Mars :lol: well hey, at least I asked. :D

Both Vampire Weekend & Metric are playing on Later With Jools Holland tonight if anyone wants to see them, not sure what they'll be playing but you never know - it could be their Eclipse tracks! It's on BBC2 at 10pm or the extended version is on Friday night (where we get to see 2 songs from each artist) at 11.45pm :)

Both Vampire Weekend & Metric are playing on Later With Jools Holland tonight if anyone wants to see them, not sure what they'll be playing but you never know - it could be their Eclipse tracks! It's on BBC2 at 10pm or the extended version is on Friday night (where we get to see 2 songs from each artist) at 11.45pm :)

Thanks Fi ;)