Favourite Avatar Thread

Maureen

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loving Abby's, its the cutest, Charm's too, its different, I like it :)And of course the neck ~ thanks peacefield :)

Edited by Weave

I think Kate's new avatar is beautiful :D I'm also loving Steph's Sweeney Todd! :giggle: I have the movie version book on my shelf TBR, love it! :lol:

:lurker: Nice to see the neck back too of course ;)

Thanks Charm :) I'm getting a bit obsessed with the movie which is a bit worrying considering the subject matter :lol: I have that book on my TBR list too.

Your avatar is lovely too. I love the black rose against the red :)

Edited by Stephanie2008

Thank you! I've been collecting take out cups from various coffee chains I frequent to make up some of my own avatars! This was my first attempt so had to be Starbucks ;)

ETA: Although obviously you're the queen of the coffee enhanced avatars - the neck and Starbucks in the same photo was genious! :lol:

Edited by chesilbeach

My favourite avatars belong to Stephanie2008 - Good film, Calilily - So cute! And kate - V. magical. :D

Thank you! I've been collecting take out cups from various coffee chains I frequent to make up some of my own avatars! This was my first attempt so had to be Starbucks ;)

ETA: Although obviously you're the queen of the coffee enhanced avatars - the neck and Starbucks in the same photo was genious! :lol:

Excellent job on your avvie, Chesil, I love it! Great idea too to include the book you're currently reading :D

Thank you muchly - two of our fave things all in one avvie, right? It's heaven right there! :lol:

Cheers, Sara! I love all things Calvin & Hobbes, particularly his snow sculptures, the twisted little mite! Yours is as cool as ever! friends3.gif

Thanks, I love mine. :)

I adore Calvin & Hobbes, too. I grew up reading all of the books, but I only have one now. My brothers have all the rest. I need to get some more!

Thanks bookworm :) As a kid I remember we would always try and count how many licks it would take to get to the center of the Tootsie Pops. Never worked out so well, lol.

LOL! I know what you mean!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love Weave's new one! :D

Thanks Echo, you always have the best anime ones, I love them :)

Loving CaliLily's wee avatar, the cat is so cute :)

I'm loving Roland Butter's new one - you can't go wrong with Seurat! :D

Peacefield, you know the drill, never change your avatar and if you have to, starbucks is acceptable :giggle: