What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to loads of stuff all day while organising my books. I started off with some soundtracks to Weeds, then moved on to the Squirrel Nut Zippers and then the Gilmore Girls soundtrack.

I started off with some soundtracks to Weeds

I never thought about getting the Weeds soundtrack, Kylie, but I love that show! Are the tunes pretty good? I even love that 'Little Boxes' song over the credits in the beginning :D.

Roland, Roland, Roland :P. You'd probably be happy to hear we beat the Rangers last night, but for different reasons than me, of course, ha!

I woke up today in a serious Soundgarden mood in anticipation for their LP being released this month, so am cranking one of my faves, 'Slaves and Bulldozers.' Chris Cornell, will you marry me??

Chris Cornell, will you marry me??

It has to be said that Mr Cornell is a pretty cool dude. Soundgarden, Audioslave etc. the man's brilliant!

Oh, yeah, and I'm now listening to Chopin. He's all right, too.

Edited by Mac

It has to be said that Mr Cornell is a pretty cool dude. Soundgarden, Audioslave etc. the man's brilliant!

Yep, Cornell holds the market on brilliancy, that's for sure! Both bands you mentioned, plus the little one-offs from Temple of the Dog and M.A.C.C. Excellent stuff :D

Spoonman has just started...