If Chins Could Kill (biography) by Bruce Campbell

vodkafan

If Chins Could Kill by Bruce Campbell

It's quite OK if you don't know who Bruce Campbell is. I didn't either until a shocked film geek friend enlightened me that he was the star of the Evil Dead films and an all round Good Egg.

So on his recommendation-no, insistence -I watched Evil Dead and later, Bubba-ho-tep.

Then, interested, I bought this, his autobiography.

At about

That sounds pretty interesting, the legendary dude from Evil Dead!!! Low budget movies often offer more than Hollywood drivel so it's all good :D

BF's birthday is in a few weeks, I wonder if I should buy this as a pressie for him, he looks up to Bruce Campbell and his huge chin :D

Oh yeah it would make a good present. He has written a novel too called "Making Love the Bruce Campbell Way." Has BF seen Bubba-ho-tep? I got a 2 disc special edition complete as new in box set for 38p(+ 1.24 postage) on Amazon! Unbelievable!! the film was very funny.

Oh yeah it would make a good present. He has written a novel too called "Making Love the Bruce Campbell Way." Has BF seen Bubba-ho-tep? I got a 2 disc special edition complete as new in box set for 38p(+ 1.24 postage) on Amazon! Unbelievable!! the film was very funny.

Hm, I don't really know where his Bruce-chin infatuation stems from, all I know he likes Burn Notice real bad, mostly because of dear Mr Campbell :lol:

I think something Bruce-y would make a really funny pressie :D

Edit: I'm not sure I like the sound of the Bruce-way of making love -book. BF might get some 'fancy' ideas.... :D

• 3 weeks later...

This is a bit off-topic but I was at BF's who's a huge Bruce fan and I asked him if we've seen the Evil Dead movies and he said yes. I can't believe I can't remember them if I've seen them. We did watch the pilot to County Brisco Jr. and I have to say Bruce was quite the handsome guy back in the days...