What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

I've been up all night reading, and worked up a huge appetite. I just had an English muffin with blackberry jelly, and I'm thinking of what to have next. :D

I just made popcorn - it was yummy!

I haven't had popcorn for ages. I have a machine that's a duck and the popcorn comes out of it's mouth :D I never know where to buy the seed things though.

I'm eating a peach and passion fruit yoghurt ;) Yummy!

I haven't had popcorn for ages. I have a machine that's a duck and the popcorn comes out of it's mouth :D I never know where to buy the seed things though.

I was sent mine by a penpal in the US, but you can buy bags of microwave popcorn in Tesco which taste lovely. Not as much fun as popping your own though! ;)

I haven't had popcorn for ages. I have a machine that's a duck and the popcorn comes out of it's mouth ;) I never know where to buy the seed things though.

You can buy popcorn kernels in health food shops :D enjoy i haven't had any in ages either.

just had a yoghurt but stress is making me think chocolate

Just had beef burgers and potatoes with veg and now having a banana, some chamomile tea and a cherry yoghurt :D