What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

A blah banana. I'm serously thinking of leaving and going to through the Starbucks drive-thru in my pj's for a latte and a danish...

Do it! You know you want to. :lol:

I'm having left over grape slushie from last night.

I've been on a healthy eating kick for a few weeks, but decided that I was just going to enjoy this long weekend and eat what I fancied. I've actually not been too bad at all, I had a mixed-up version of huevos rancheros last night, and puff pastry tart with mozarella and sweet potatos for lunch.

Today, however :lol: I have fluffy American style pancakes with chocolate fudge sauce and sliced strawberries, and a whole pot of coffee to myself.

I am drinking this most delicious apple and raspberry juice. If anyone lives near Suffolk, go to.... Boxford.. Farm.... and steal all their apples and raspberries and make some juice. Alternatively buy their juice (Copella's) because YUM YUM YUM.

I like Copella, it is very expensive but I would like to try it when I start buying juice again :-D It is very rich if I remember though.

Extremely rich, had a major taste-bud overload when I downed the first few mouthfuls!

I'm eating a lovely white chocolate truffle - there's a chocolate shop in the English market here which sells the most delicious chocolates. Some of the ones I bought today got crushed ( :blush: ) but the truffles all survived! ....Until I ate them.