What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished a corned beef and cucumber sarnie with watercress and tomatoes on the side and homemade chicken and sweetcorn soup (made in our canteen). Yummmmm

• 4 weeks later...

Red Vines and Diet Dr. Pepper.

Are Red Vines a type of lolly? It's a wild guess. :blush:

Soda Pop flavored Jelly Bellys :)

Yum, I love Jelly Bellys! I have a bag of them in my drawer here at work. They're quite expensive though. I bought about $12 worth. :huh: Luckily they last a long time. They're brilliant. I love eating 3 or 4 at the same time. You get a completely different flavoursome experience each time!

Are Red Vines a type of lolly? It's a wild guess. :blush:

Yum, I love Jelly Bellys! I have a bag of them in my drawer here at work. They're quite expensive though. I bought about $12 worth. :huh: Luckily they last a long time. They're brilliant. I love eating 3 or 4 at the same time. You get a completely different flavoursome experience each time!

Red Vines are licorice. They're quite popular here in the states. The brand is an old one, I believe the first of it's kind here in the US. ( I BELIEVE....don't quote me 100% on it!)

Aren't they great! The ones I have are root beer, cream soda, 7up, orange and grape Fanta and Dr. Pepper flavored :D There is even a little book here that tells you of certain flavors to eat together to get one whole new flavor- like blueberry and buttered popcorn makes blueberry pie. :D