First Ever Gig

Coffin Nail

Only ever been to one gig. Can't remember exact date but I must have been 17, so 1978. It was at a nightclub in Coventry City centre that is no longer there, it was over the top of a precinct.

It was The Clash.

Only ever been to one gig. Can't remember exact date but I must have been 17, so 1978. It was at a nightclub in Coventry City centre that is no longer there, it was over the top of a precinct. It was The Clash.

I am lost for words. Good gig?

Only ever been to one gig. Can't remember exact date but I must have been 17, so 1978. It was at a nightclub in Coventry City centre that is no longer there, it was over the top of a precinct.

It was The Clash.

Oh I'm in Coventry as we speak :D

My first proper gig rather than just small pub gigs was to see Cradle of Filth/Deathstars/Sabbat in B'ham about 4 years ago

Edited by chrysalis_stage

I recall going to some fairly ordinary rock festival when I was a teenager. Can't remember what it was called. Billy Idol played it from memory.

First band I ever saw live was Pearl Jam a few tours ago.

If you've only ever been to one gig, The Clash would be the one to go to.

I'm so jealous.

Chrissy and Coffin Nail, didn't realise this would impress anybody! Yes it was good, but I couldn't get anywhere near the front of the stage because I valued life and limb! There was much violent pogo-ing and shoving going on there especially when they played white riot. Thanks for your interest.

I've only ever seen one live gig, at 30 years of age thats pretty pathetic. It was as the morfa stadium in swansea, before they started building the liberty stadium thats now there.

It was an all day event and it was absolutely boiling hot, featuring all different rock bands of the day with the 'headliners' being the stereophonics, back when they were good