What do you think of when you hear...

Vladd

You know what its like you hear a snatch of MINUET by Boccherini and all you can think of is the Ladykillers, those of us of a certain age if we hear music from the Ballet Spartacus we think of a large ship owned by the Onedin family. Hear the New World Symphony and think of brown bread, and who can hear the William Tell Overture without thinking HI HO SILVER AWAY!!

What music do you associate with something completely different from the composers original intent?

Whenever I hear just about ANY piece of modern music, I hear Pachelbel's Canon in D, but that's because I saw the

n. :smile2:

And whenever I hear O Fortuna" from "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orf, I think of the

. Edited by Kell

Whenever I hear just about ANY piece of modern music, I hear Pachelbel's Canon in D, but that's because I saw the
n. :smile2:

Me too, but I ADORE Canon in D, it's probably my favourite classical piece, so I really don't mind :roll:

I heard a piece of music on the Nintendo Wii the other day that transported me back to childhood... but I couldn't think why!

After Googling intensive research, I discovered it was Dolly, Op. 56" Berceuse by Faur