What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

I expect a 2000 word essay/review in my PM box soon, Frankie! :lol: Just kidding...:lol:

No you don't, not since the last bombing or your PM box :motz:

I can't wait to see tonight's Bachelor, and there's also an interesting sounding movie called Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School

tonight, I might either watch it or tape it.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased to see I'm not the only Masterchef addict! :lol: Seriously it has taken over my life these last few weeks. I don't generally watch much TV but I've become obsessed. John and Greg even appeared in my dream last night!

I missed Mondays episode because they messed with the scheduling (Ggrr it's always been Wednesday Thursday Friday, then on the final week they go and change it!) so I'm going to watch that on iPlayer then the final. I hope Dhruv wins!!

I'm pleased to see I'm not the only Masterchef addict! :lol: Seriously it has taken over my life these last few weeks. I don't generally watch much TV but I've become obsessed. John and Greg even appeared in my dream last night!

I missed Mondays episode because they messed with the scheduling (Ggrr it's always been Wednesday Thursday Friday, then on the final week they go and change it!) so I'm going to watch that on iPlayer then the final. I hope Dhruv wins!!

Me too. Every meal Dhruv has made I've wanted to eat :lol: Which is more than can be said for the other two. I know, it should have been on Wed, Thurs, Fri. Just glad my Sky picked it up or I'd have missed it :blush:

I love Greg but John just gets on my nerves :motz:

I love Greg but John just gets on my nerves :lol:

Ah me too! They're like good-cop bad-cop, and Greg is the good cop! He makes me laugh with his love of puddings! :motz:

I never realised that John owned his own restaurants though. I always thought he was just a food critic.

• 2 weeks later...

Some CSI, even though it's probably CSI Miami that's on today. CSI Miami is actually a bit funny at times, probably not intentionally though, haha. Then I'll most likely watch just about anything that's on till I fall asleep, I'm tired but my thoughts are a mess so I'm going to let the TV kill them.