What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep missing Masterchief as it is when I have stuff to do with the kiddiewinks!

I am playing to watch the practice session of the Aussie Grand Prix, but I keep having to fax things off and I don't get the chance.

Other than that. I have a friend round, so I can pricatice my new Indian Head massage skills with her. I want to watch MHL with her, but she says she will get creeped out. :smile2:

So may have to watch that another time. Not the same though.

I've already seen this about 3 times (it's been repeated on BBC3 and 4 a few times) but I think I may watch it again later if I remember.

Yeah I did think it had been on before but I missed it everytime so seeing an advert for it today made me very happy. Sounds like it is definitely great if you have watched it 3 times and still want to see it again. :smile2:

I am going to watch Series 1 of The Wire, i've only watched the first few episodes.

Probably my all-time favourite tv series. Season 4 is perfection. It's an acquired taste, I know, but so are most of the things I like :D

Tonight I shall be watching Legend of The Seeker and Supernatural, catching up cos I'm a couple of episodes behind on each at the moment.

Or I might watch the footie instead ...