The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Scott!

Okay that made me laugh. Seriously though, have you seen Primer? I'd say you're one of a very few around here who might actually get/appreciate it.

Also, last dvd: My Best Friend's Wedding.

I watched Spike Jonze's Where the Wild Things Are .. quirky and odd but I quite liked it .. though not as much as the book that followed it.

I've just been sent Precious to watch .. that's going to be harrowing, the trailer practically had me curled up in a ball sobbing.

Okay that made me laugh. Seriously though, have you seen Primer? I'd say you're one of a very few around here who might actually get/appreciate it.

No, I've not seen it, but I will keep an eye on Film 4 for it.

Do! I'd love to know what you think of it. Is it on Film 4? I have a copy so I've never seen it on tv.

Last dvd I watched: Primer! :D Just got a friend to watch it so I watched it with him.

Yeah I love it. I hadn't watched it in ages, so I forgot half of it - watched it a few days ago to remind myself, and again tonight to watch it KNOWING everything again. And over the next few days I will again with another mate who hasn't seen it but will love it.

St Trinians 2 - The Legend of Fritton's Gold - couldn't even be saved by the lovely David Tennant, it was just awful.

I want to see this because I loved the first one :blush:

I saw Death Becomes Her on TV before so I had to watch the DVD. One of the best movies ever made, if only for Meryl Streep, Bruce Willis and Goldie Hawn.

I saw Death Becomes Her on TV before so I had to watch the DVD. One of the best movies ever made, if only for Meryl Streep, Bruce Willis and Goldie Hawn.

That is a fantastic film and one I could watch time and time again. I haven't seen it in a while though.

Hubby and I sat last night and watched Cars and The Lost Boys!

The Lost Boys is a great film and is quite scary as well as extremely funny! First time I have watched it since Corey Haim's death! Very Sad!

The Lost Boys is a great movie :blush:

I watched The Lovely Bones the other night & thought it it was quite good but the book was better which is usually the case.