Scariest film you have seen?

Lisa-Marie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Kezlehan. The Japanese version of Ju-On, is by far, the most scary movie I've ever seen!

Actually a lot of Japanese horror is quite disturbing.

Totally agree. The Japanese are really good at scaring us when it comes to films. The Japanese version of The Ring is pretty creepy as well (at least I think it's Japanese), but I have to say I actually prefer the American remake.

I think mine are Martyrs and Inside. Both French horror films:mrgreen:

My boyfriend was really freaked out by Martyrs and I've never really seen him like that at anything else. I didn't watch it as was a work but been meaning to.

The horror films that have disturbed/shocked me the most would have to be Martyrs, Frontiers and Irreversible (which I had to fast forward at one scene in particular)

I wouldn't really have called Irreversible a horror. It's one of my favourite films although I do realise it's not for everyone, I find it very moving and though provoking, I cried at several parts and I was afraid for certain characters but I can't say I was actually scared. Parts are very hard to watch but that's the point I guess. I liked the sequencing of the film backwards and how some parts were shot too.

What part did you fast forward if I may ask?

club and fire extinguisher or underpass? Or another?

The scariest film I haveever seen is a Korean film called A Tale of Two Sisters, I didn't sleep for a while after that!

I don't really find that many films scary to be honest, unnerving or gross maybe but not that much scares me... books scare me waaaaaay more!