Hi to all my new reading friends

runner

Hi all

Been on the site for just over a week and love the social atmosphere. I also like the diverse age range ( I myself am a young 53 and there are at least 20+ others here with me!) I live in Bristol with the lovely Sandra and have 3 daughters Vicki 23 just graduated, Becky 20 at college and the youngest lucy who is 12....The two older girls have moved out (hurrah :friends0:) and Lucy has claimed the big room....who's the boss! My life has certainly been colourful with all those women around me. I work in the magistrates court as an usher but soon to be promoted to the office staff (hurrah for oldies getting promotion :D ) and I cycle to and from work each day....as you can see i enjoy exercising. I have always read from a young child reading blyton and the william books up to the present where I mostly enjoy crime and horror....I look forward to meeting and greeting you all over the coming days....weeks...months....on into oblivion!

runner

Welcome Runner.....but shouldn't you be called Cycler?

possibly but i have always run before i cycled....and then i walked before i ran.....and as the saying goes always walk before you run :roll::D

once again thanks for the big welcome...i would also like to say that stephen kingman is off his head when he says you are not a friendly bunch!!...we haven't stopped chatting since i joined less than 2 weeks ago :roll: