What Inspired Your User Name?

AbielleRose

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, guys! :blush: I just looked up the name and it turns out the farm I saw was a Thoroughbred horse retirement facility (amoung other things) and also, it was the name of John Adams' estate in Massachusetts! I had no idea.

Poppy, that book title sounds intriguing! I think I need to check it out.

Poppy, that book title sounds intriguing! I think I need to check it out.

It's a very funny but odd book about life in a mental health hospital .. both sad and hilarious in places. It's probably an acquired taste but I acquired it anyway.

I love the reasons you chose your name Peacefield, what a lovely way to remember special times.

Which mountains in WA did you visit? I'm ashamed to admit that even after living here all my life, I've never even visited Mount Rainier, and I've only ever driven through the Cascades. I did just recently visit Hurricane Ridge in the Olympics, though. :blush:

Thats so funny, because thats where I was talking about, my picture is of hurricane ridge!!! it was amazing! I'd love to go back!

Mine is because I really like camping in the ADK Mountains where we usually hike up a few mountains each year, and see an incredible view. I also traveled to Washington last year and fell in love with the mountains there.. so breathtaking... so its my favorite things on earth and my gender lol.

One of my good friends grew up outside of Rochester :blush: She's shown me a lot of pictures, it looks beautiful out there.

One of my good friends grew up outside of Rochester :blush: She's shown me a lot of pictures, it looks beautiful out there.

No kidding! Its funny to think about it, I love going other places, and don't really appreciate where I live. I have to make a point at seeing things around here before I travel again... though the ADK's are only 5 hours away!

Thats so funny, because thats where I was talking about, my picture is of hurricane ridge!!! it was amazing! I'd love to go back!

YAY! I thought it looked familiar. I took some pictures when we went up there last month (there was still at least 4 feet of snow on the ground), but it was so foggy, it was hard to get a good view shot. But it's such a beautiful place no matter the weather.

YAY! I thought it looked familiar. I took some pictures when we went up there last month (there was still at least 4 feet of snow on the ground), but it was so foggy, it was hard to get a good view shot. But it's such a beautiful place no matter the weather.

Oh I bet, but I hope you find the time to go when its a nice clear day because we just sat there for a long time looking! We also saw a bear on our way down the mountain when we were there! That was probably one of the coolest parts of that trip! It was pretty close on the other side of the road, I thought it looked small and a mamma bear was gonna come eat me.. im a scardycat!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using my real name. On other forums , I was known as chipmunk. But eventually started using my real name there too.

Love reading about all your nicknames!