Glee

AbielleRose

Last night's Madonna episode was great. ;) I especially liked Sue's elves/cookies hair putdown to Will. :) The Cheerios routine was very impressive with the stilt walkers.

Everybody changes their allegiances at the drop of a hat though, don't they? Like Mercedes and the gay one (forgotten his name) defecting to the Cheerios just because Will stuck up for himself.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night's Madonna episode was great. ;) I especially liked Sue's elves/cookies hair putdown to Will. :) The Cheerios routine was very impressive with the stilt walkers.

Everybody changes their allegiances at the drop of a hat though, don't they? Like Mercedes and the gay one (forgotten his name) defecting to the Cheerios just because Will stuck up for himself.

True Jessie's with new Directions for now. The gay one is Kurt. They are with the Cherios and the glee club too.

My nephew uses the surf.com site.

I loved last nights episode :lol: Back to where Glee belongs after a little wobble last week. I really hate Jesse though. And I guess he's going to be in even more now :)

I loved when Will said something about Sue's hair and he was so pleased with himself that he did a little 'snap' thing :tong: And even though it was a bit heavy on the Madonna speeches (I wouldn't have minded just the music but as someone who really doesn't like Madonna, some were a bit preachy) I cannot wait for next week.

Puckzilla ;) Man, he should be in it more. He was so funny when they were singing around the piano.

I knew there'd be a Glee thread on here! I loved the Madonna episode, and next week's one ("Home") is really good, too. :D

I really enjoyed the first episode, especially the part with Vocal Adrenaline.

I need a look so optimistic it can cure cancer!

The faces they all pulled after she said this had me creased. :lol:

I loved last nights episode :tong: Back to where Glee belongs after a little wobble last week. I really hate Jesse though. And I guess he's going to be in even more now :D

I don't like Jesse either. He's just so smarmy! Yack! :lol:

I love it when they end on a big number so I loved loved loved Madonna week :)

I didn't love this past week's episode quite as much... I missed 'peppy' songs, and I find April's character a bit annoying and useless. She pops in for a week, then pops out for 3-4 weeks, and I can't really see the impact of her character on the storylines.

I do LOVE the twist

between Kurt and Finn's parents

, though! I feel so bad for Kurt watching it, but I think it could be the start of something great in terms of plot. :D

I didn't enjoy last night's episode much. I know it seems daft saying this considering Glee is all about singing and dancing, but there was too much singing!! I didn't know or like the songs and it felt like they were just there to pad out a weak story. I don't like April either (or her voice).

Aww, I love Jesse! He should sing more songs! :D

:)Nooooooooooooooooo! :lol:

The latest episode is great, I love how Britney seems to be getting more and more in on the scenes, she cracks me up.

'I dont know how to turn on a computer':lol:

She's great isn't she!

I didn't think too much of the last episode and like most people, the songs weren't familiar to me. However, I'm willing to forgive them after they gave us Madonna week. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I've just been getting into this show the last couple of weeks after my brother gave me the first 13 episodes. I'm through about 10 or 11 I think. Its enjoyable, I love musical theatre so the music is cool. Funny characters as well. Good show.

Glee episodes seem to be going in an alternate fashion at the moment - a boring episode, then a good one. I hated last week's, but the last episode was very good. There were some very touching moments and some great humour too. :lol: I'm standing by for tomorrow's to be rubbish now!

I always miss the ep on a Monday because I'm travelling to work, so I'm unreasonably excited about seeing it on the telly tonight! I'm particularly pleased because 4OD makes the musical bits blurry so it can't be copied, which doesn't make for amazing watching.

I watched it this week in light of a bit of recent furore about how Rachel and Jesse's relationship seemed unreal because he's gay and, according to a US journalist, gay men never play convincing straight relationships. I have to say I think he's wrong, I like their relationship and Jesse's really growing on me.

Mr Schu singing Aerosmith is a massive highlight for me, I actually made a muffled 'squee' noise :lol:

I always miss the ep on a Monday because I'm travelling to work, so I'm unreasonably excited about seeing it on the telly tonight! I'm particularly pleased because 4OD makes the musical bits blurry so it can't be copied, which doesn't make for amazing watching.

I watched it this week in light of a bit of recent furore about how Rachel and Jesse's relationship seemed unreal because he's gay and, according to a US journalist, gay men never play convincing straight relationships. I have to say I think he's wrong, I like their relationship and Jesse's really growing on me.

Mr Schu singing Aerosmith is a massive highlight for me, I actually made a muffled 'squee' noise :lol:

I didnt know that, thats absolutely ridiculous seeing as you could find any one of them on youtube

My theory appears to be working - a good episode followed by a bad one! I hated last night's, but then again I can't stand Lady Gaga.

The only good bit, which was brilliant, was the bit where Tina stood up to the Principal at the end! Hilarious! :lol:

I loved last night's ep! I love a bit of Gaga anyway but I thought the costumes and songs were brilliantly done. I wanted to be Quinn so much I felt like a very small child watching The Little Mermaid again!

I love how they have unexpected successes: I wasn't really interested in the Madonna stuff because I don't really know much of her music, and I expected gaga to just be too raunchy and out-there for me, but actually I thought they played it really well.

I love Glee alot and have even managed to get my dad into it, the humor in it always leaves me laughing. I love all of the characters and think it presents a positive image of being different :). I am proud to admit im a Gleek