What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm doing it backwards then! I plan on eating the Chinese and THEN consuming a few drinks. :yahoo:

You buy the chinese on the way home from the bar, eat half and then fall asleep on the couch. Wake up next morning and have the other half for breakfast :smile2:

You buy the chinese on the way home from the bar, eat half and then fall asleep on the couch. Wake up next morning and have the other half for breakfast :smile2:

:yahoo: That sounds like a good plan! Unfortunately I literally have nothing else at home to eat so it won't be lasting that long. I actually haven't been grocery shopping since the day after Christmas!

I'm having sausages, roast potatoes and vegetables. I love animals, i know a lot of them would eat me if i wandered into their territory, and i would run! It's the rules of life :lol:

You know Fish, Chicken and Turkey are all animals right? :lol:

No, I had no idea!

I don't eat land animals that are not bipedal aves or acquatic vertebrates. Red meat. Cows, sheep, pigs, rabbits, lambs, deer, cats, dogs. Anything with four legs that lives on land, the things usually NOT denominated by 'bird' or 'fish', which, coincidentally, fish and chickens and turkeys are not. Happy?

No, I had no idea!

I don't eat land animals that are not bipedal aves or acquatic vertebrates. Red meat. Cows, sheep, pigs, rabbits, lambs, deer, cats, dogs. Anything with four legs that lives on land, the things usually NOT denominated by 'bird' or 'fish', which, coincidentally, fish and chickens and turkeys are not. Happy?

No need for sarcasm, you made the claim that they were not animals, not me. Which, clearly, they are animals.

No need to be smart about it either but you were so there you go. :lol: This isn't a debate forum, I wasn't making 'claims' and I assumed most people could make the obvious connection.

Let's move on.

Edited by Nollaig