What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted for pasta, ham and cheese tonight. I can never eat too heavy meals when it's hot weather.

Okay the roast isn't happening because I went shopping so late and couldn't be bothered, so I'm just having a chicken and stuffing sandwich. I did get chicken and bacon roulades though, so when I have my roast it'll be delicious! :(

Just finished some bread with babaghanoush and stuffed grape leaves, so I'm in heaven! I ran to the local Lebanese deli today for my mom and of course had to come home with something for myself :friends0:.

Dinner tonight will be chopped-up beef burgers curried with a blend of Korma sauce, Rogan Josh paste and creamed coconut with added red & yellow peppers and fresh ginger. Good news is it's already cooked and marinading in the fridge :lol: so all I'll need to do is heat it up and boil some rice. There's noodles with apple sausages in ginger and oyster sauce leftovers to be eaten too, so we might have to scoff those as well :friends0:!

If you like :friends0: be warned though Noll, my cooking isn't exactly slimming. Definitely tasty though, I remember my housemates back in Liverpool stealing food off my plate all the time!