What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken Korma/Tikka Massala, mini veggie samosas, mini onion bahjis & mini pakoras. Thank you, Tesco, for keeping me fed when I don't feel like cooking.

Is it sad that I don't know what a single one of those things are?:D

Is it sad that I don't know what a single one of those things are?

... yes. You, my friend, are getting educated on the joys of Indian food the instant you arrive in London :D!

Crash course:

- Korma: mild, creamy curry

- Tikka massala: medium, tangy curry

- Samosa: pastry triangule filled with curried veggies or meat

- Onion bahjis: balls of thinly sliced curried onions

- Pakora: balls of curried veggies or meat

Sounds good to me. I've never had Indian or curry anything before.
*shock gasp horror* there's this Indian place near King's Cross station where I always go with my Dad - who's a coinnosseur of the cuisine; you shall be dragged and enlightened :D.

A small tin of salmon

That's not dinner!!!

*shock gasp horror* there's this Indian place near King's Cross station where I always go with my Dad - who's a coinnosseur of the cuisine; you shall be dragged and enlightened :D.

Indian seems like a pretty big thing over in the UK. In the town I live there is 1 Indian restaurant and no one I know has ever been there. :irked: I look forward to being englightened!

Mmm I love Indian. We have quite a few places up here but I've only found one that is to-die-for. We go there a lot for lunch at work.

Tonight I had chicken spinach salad with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes! Very good even though the restaurant was lame :D.