What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

Tesco shepherd's pie (a bit runnier than my mum makes it, but still edible) and Weightwatcher's lemon meringue mini-pie. It will be a night of pies, it seems.

They're so nice (even if they are size of a 10p piece! :D)

I've just had baked potato, hummous and salad (*in a breathless voice*) but it wasn't just any old salad.....it was Marks and Spencers fresh and crispy garden salad :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're so nice (even if they are size of a 10p piece!)
Oh, when you drink your lunch twice a day they can seem positively colossal :D do you think one is allowed to have two if one has naughtily skipped lunch, or doesn't it work that way?

Dominos pepperoni pizza
Is it just me that finds their pizza's inedible? Ok, it's just me. On that note, I can't believe there's no American Pizza Slice's in London... why are all the best franchises missing?!

well it was going to be chicken and couscous but I had a chopping frenzy and made chicken with noodles and a sesame and lemon sauce..I even chopped enough vegetables to make an omlette before I go to work for :D

Dunno I need to pick up some more food later! Last time I had to adjust my shopping because I needed to buy some herbal sleeping aids which is like a quarter off my budget :D So I will hunt around for cheap bargains... and some potatoes! :D

One of my favourites - courgettes stuffed with goats cheese, cherry tomatoes and black olives, with basmati rice and corn cobs drenched in garlic butter. Who says vegetarian food is boring - only those with no imagination !

I don't normally buy ready meals but as today is a long day at work, and as it is easier than asking the chef to make one veggie wheat free meal to bring my own food. Today it's Quorn shepherds pie (a bargain at