What are you eating just now?

Inver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fourth bowl of cheerios. Maybe I will wake up tomorrow with a Cheerio for a head.

I have no ham in, therefore I need a new addiction and cheerios are nearest to me. :)

I am getting more ham and bagels tomorrow!

Did I hear fruitloops? :)

Those things are an upgrade on cheerios :D

I don't think I could ever ditch bagels, I only ditched the teacakes as I found a stone or something weird in them :lol::(

Fruit loops are great! :) Have you tried chocolate Cheerios yet?

Ooh! Yesterday at work my department ordered in Chinese and one of my co-workers found a big twisted chunk of metal in hers!!! We had to call the restaurant and they gave us our money back, but it was so absolutely disgusting and appalling!

It was something unedible anyhow Gemz, they were the supermarket's own brand cheap ones though :D

I have not tried chocolate cheerios, I only get them as they are a massive box and the cheapest cereal on offer :) I would get wheetos if I could, they are awesome!

LOL I shouldn't laugh but that reminds me of the time my sister's boyfriend got a pie from the chippy and he cut it up and there was buried tin foil inside??

I think he just laughed his head off and ate around it knowing him :)

They are like bagels but have raisins in and are usually had with the drink 'Tea'... but that is a rather anachronistic activity here, contrary to popular belief xD