More football

Lilywhite

He has done SFA at various Levels Roland and also has his HND now in Sports Coaching and going on to Uni to do Sports Studies. He loves coaching his wee guys...lol.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy & Glendale game this afternoon. Lovely almost summers day! They managed a 2-2 draw with Bucksburn, which was the team that were after him, so they were up for beating them today. They truly could have too, had the finished off more than half a dozen chances, including one that Andy nearly scored a header with but went wide. However, they were awarded a penalty and he took and scored it which evened the score. So 2 goals to his credit so far and 1 point on the board after 2 games.

Has you season started Sedge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops...game tonight 18th, but they got beat 4-0 :irked:

Edited by Inver

Local cup game today against the other Glendale Youth (although seperate) 4-4 and then went to pens but they won 4-2 on pens and Andy scored one...well done despite us not going along to see it today.

Start of his U'13's season tomorrow, with points to be won and proper refs etc. Hoping they can play well.

Good stuff from Andy & Glendale this weekend......they beat the current league leaders 3-1 yesterday and he scored. Well chuffed they are, as Cover are/were unbeaten so far until yesterday....so it can be done. They played great, completely different to the mid week game.

Leicester are pretty much at the bottom of the league. Such a let down after doing so well last season. Although their performance wasn't brilliant against Reading on Sat, they really didn't deserve all of the boo's from their own fans. Why pay to go and see a match and boo your own team? Loads of people started walking out way before the final whistle - sad times indeed.On the plus side of things, my b/f's team Aberdeen are doing okay so at least he is in a good mood :D

Leicester are pretty much at the bottom of the league. Such a let down after doing so well last season. Although their performance wasn't brilliant against Reading on Sat, they really didn't deserve all of the boo's from their own fans. Why pay to go and see a match and boo your own team? Loads of people started walking out way before the final whistle - sad times indeed.On the plus side of things, my b/f's team Aberdeen are doing okay so at least he is in a good mood :D

I agree with you about the home fans booing the team. I really believe that people should support their team, come what may. I was devestated when Newcastle got relegated two years ago but I still wouldn't boo the team. I definitely wouldn't pay money just to boo. :blush:

Kimmy - I'm sure Leicester will get better. Bad start to the season but it will pick up I'm sure!

Kimmy I bet he wasn't happy with them on sat esp playing at home.

They better then my team at the mo.

You would have thought that they would have won, but nevermind. At least they are still in third. Who do you support?

Rumors that Waghorn is coming back to Leicester.....we will have to wait and see.

:D We are meant to be heading up to Aberdeen in the near future to watch a match of some descprition.....

The cup game is Wednesday 22nd September at Pittodrie.....7.45pm KO :wink:

I guess a point away from home is a good thing and as you say they didn't lose. The ref could have picked up more on fouls against us though, they seemed to get away with a lot more than we did.

Andy and the guys got a point today too, 1-1 against a team who are about evens on points with them at the moment too. They didn't play as well as the did last weekend though, when the beat the league leaders. I found out today that some comment had been made to one of our players that 'they wanted to win the league unbeaten'.....:giggle2: We scuppered that for them then :giggle2:

Off to Peterhead tomorrow, his u'13's are playing there, but we are just going to drop him off then visit friends for quick coffee who live nearby.

:smile2: Andy's U'13's won 7-2 on Sunday. Their first league game and 3pts and at the top. Only one game in league been played so far though, they are still sorting the league out and not all teams have joined yet.

And talk about leaving things to the last minute or '7th added on minute' Scotland last night, flipping heck they know how to make it hard for themselves!

Andy and Glendale pulled off a draw 1-1 against a usually tough team. Sunday his U'13's had a brilliant win of 10-0 in their second league game. They played really well as a team, passing etc, plus every goal the got boosted their confidence. So 2 wins behind them so far, and they have now sorted out the league properly now, and potentially they are in with a chance hopefully of topping.

It's that time again!! Champions League Footie - it comes around quickly. I shall be glued to the TV tomorrow night watching the Arsenal. Good luck to all the home teams (well except Spurs of course!!) :giggle2:

Well, I was certainly entertained by my boys last night. :D I must say Chamakh seems to be a great signing. Braga didn't get the chance to settle down and play football. I doubt we'll play many teams like that over the season though. Certainly no doubting Cesc's commitment last night.