Charlaine Harris Dead until Dawn finished 5/1/10

" " Living Dead in Dallas finished 6/1/10

"" Club Dead finished finished 8/1/10

"" Dead to the World finished 10/1/10

"" Club Dead finished 11/1/10

"" Definitley Dead finished 14/1/10

"" All Together Dead finished

Edited by teamedward

I think that the books I have read so far have been really nice easy reads, I don't want to put them down when reading and am thinking about reading them when I am not, so they must be good! I read a stand alone book of hers Grave something or other, that was good. I bought the True Blood box set for

I read a stand alone book of hers Grave something or other, that was good.

Was the book called Grave Sight? If it was, it's the start of a series which is also really good :lol:

Glad you're enjoying Sookie Lisa :roll:

Good to hear you like them. I have read the first three and I think they are Ok. I thought the first one was awesome adn read it in a night and then the second was Ok and then by the third I was utterly bored with it and gave up on the rest. I will go back to them as like you said they are a good light read, I can just think of better books, by better authors that I could be reading instead.

I do however LOVE the TV show, it is something that both my partner and I watch together.

Edited by catwoman

Was the book called Grave Sight? If it was, it's the start of a series which is also really good :blush:

I can't remember, its about the girl who can tell where the dead are buried

Glad you're enjoying Sookie Lisa :D

Good to hear you like them. I have read the first three and I think they are Ok. I thought the first one was awesome adn read it in a night and then the second was Ok and then by the third I was utterly bored with it and gave up on the rest. I will go back to them as like you said they are a good light read, I can just think of better books, by better authors that I could be reading instead.

I do however LOVE the TV show, it is something that both my partner and I watch together.

I did watch the first episode, but wasn't that into it, but now I'm trying to get hold of the first series so I can try it again. I can imagine getting bored with it, as I'm beginning to find this Bill wasn't as goood as I originally thought he would be, he certainly is no hero anyway.

I see we're both reading the same series - I'm also onto Living Dead in Dallas. :lol:

I have about 50 pages to read, which I will do tonight, then I think I will read Twilight again, as I have yet to find a vampire book like it. Then I may give the third book a try.

Lisaxx

A Book Ring is someone loaning out their book(s) to multiple people, one after the other, then having it/them returned to them. A Harper COnnolly Book Ring would be the entire Harper Connolly series (by Charlaine Harris) being loaned out in the same way.

No Worries Yair, I got it in the end!

If you click on the quick links tab on the right hand side of the screen and then click on your profile, your message board will be there, and if you want to reply to a message someone has left, you just click on the view conversation/reply to message that will be under the message x

Lisax