Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon Brown on Piers Morgan's Life Stories.. rather interesting.

I watched that too and it was interesting. It was good to see a personal side of Gordon Brown (although I'm a pro-labour supporter anyway!)

Now watching Absolutely Fabulous :blush:

Jeremy Kyle (I'm a student....it's allowed :roll:)

Anyway, the title of today is 'My Dad won't accept my baby until I prove she's mine'. Isn't it usually the potential Father who questions the paternity, not the Grandad? Ooooh there's further twists......stolen jewellery, abusive texts and flirting between the Grandad and baby's Mother. Eugh!

It all goes on doesn't it!

:) I can't stand Jeremy Kyle :roll: He's too shouty and it just makes me cringe (although most of the time they do deserve it). But the stories on it are quite funny at times. I'm sure they must get exaggerated, nobody's life can be that complicated, surely :)

I'm watching last night's Desperate Housewives :)

Me too, that Sloth guy just scared the **** outta me :)

It's terrifying isn't it!!!! It's the neck!!! Eeeeeeek!!!! :roll:

I'm beginning to think that watching this on me tod (I was lured by Brad Pitt) wasn't the best idea :)

It's terrifying isn't it!!!! It's the neck!!! Eeeeeeek!!!! :roll:

I'm beginning to think that watching this on me tod (I was lured by Brad Pitt) wasn't the best idea :)

It kinda is, that was the first bit that made me actully jump though. I'm watching it on my own too, but the light is on :)