Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig his do but he didn't sound like the sharpest pencil in the box... :) Props for him though for beating the Finnish Peetu Piiroinen :D

:) Yeah, maybe he's lost a few brain cells spending all that time in high altitudes. Wtg Peetu for getting the silver! :D

:) Yeah, maybe he's lost a few brain cells spending all that time in high altitudes. Wtg Peetu for getting the silver! :)

And banging his head in the slopes, we saw a snippet of that, didn't look too nice!

Now watching Victoria Stillwell's doggy training show, it's the episode of Australian shepherd Stains who ended up in the youtube for his hypnoticed stare when he was watching cupcakes he couldn't have. Poor Stains, so cute!

A documentary on the 10 Greatest Wonders of Ancient Egypt

That sounds really interesting and my oldest woould love that.

As for me I am watching more curling Mens; UK v USA. Come on UK!!!!! :) Looks like this is going to be really close.

That sounds really interesting and my oldest woould love that.

As for me I am watching more curling Mens; UK v USA. Come on UK!!!!! :) Looks like this is going to be really close.

I love ancient history. :)

Curling!?!?! Curling is on?!?! *gets excited and flips through channels* Yes!!!! Team USA is in the lead!