Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who went on the Jeremy Kyle show. My work colleague accused her boyfriend of cheating on her with several women, which he denied naturally. They went on the show to sort things out once and for all. The up-shot is he failed the lie detector test :). They decided to stay together but he still continued to cheat on her! They are now expecting their 1st child together.

I imagine it's only a matter of time before they make a re-appearance on the show. :lol:

Some women just ask for it, don't they - I would never take back a man who did that to me - he would be hanging from the nearest lamp post, and you can guess what by !

Some women just ask for it, don't they - I would never take back a man who did that to me - he would be hanging from the nearest lamp post, and you can guess what by !

Too right Talisman... i'd string him up by the short and curlies.

The sad thing is she's a very nice woman but has picked some right b:censored:ards in her time. One ex-boyfriend of hers, beat her up and threw her down the stairs breaking her back! I hope things work out between them, but i won't hold my breathe :).

Just finished watching Nurse Jackie, and now about to watch Mock The Week :lol:

Urggh, I forgot Nurse Jackie was on :) That has to be one of the best shows I've seen for a while!

Urggh, I forgot Nurse Jackie was on :lol: That has to be one of the best shows I've seen for a while!

I love it! I'm gutted that after a week of an episode every night, it's gone to episodes once a week on a Monday night - now I've got to wait a whole week before the next one :)

Tonights episode is being repeated on Saturday on BBC Four at 10:30pm, Fi, or it's on the iPlayer now.

I love it! I'm gutted that after a week of an episode every night, it's gone to episodes once a week on a Monday night - now I've got to wait a whole week before the next one :)

Tonights episode is being repeated on Saturday on BBC Four at 10:30pm, Fi, or it's on the iPlayer now.

Oh no! I didn't realise they were going to do that, I loved watching it every night ;)

Off to watch tonight's on iPlayer - thanks for that :lol:

I'm watching the ending of How I Met Your Mother.

Terrific show. We have daily repeats here that I always watch. I didn't watch it from the beginning so it's nice to catch up. :lol:

Terrific show. We have daily repeats here that I always watch. I didn't watch it from the beginning so it's nice to catch up. :)

I like it too, Kylie! Do you get other CBS shows there? Big Bang Theory is my fave :lol:.