hi

Jeni

im a 34 year old mum and have just started reading again, at the moment im doing a book a night lol!

i always used to read loads when i was younger, but then i stopped, i have no idea why. about a month ago bought the Twilight books and really enjoyed them, so much that ive read them twice. im now looking for book 9 in the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood series.

ive joined the forum to get ideas and recommendations on what to read next as i have no idea where to start!

Hi and welcome, jeni! :D

You should find tons of suggestions here..

To start with, maybe you could look at the other books from Charlaine Harris that aren't in the Sookie series? I myself haven't read the Sookie books, but have read 2 of the 3 from the "Grave Sight" series and they are really good!

I'm sure you'll get lots more suggestions and hopefully you'll find what's good for you to read next. Welcome!

Welcome to the gang Jeni:D

Welcome.jpg

If you are interested, there is book rings for two of the Charlaine Harris series running (Sookie Stackhouse & Harper Connelly) ~

Sookie Stackhouse book ring ~ Click here :D

Harper Connelly book ring ~ Click here :D

Hello and welcome, you're definitely in the right place for new recommendations on what to read next! I suggest just browsing the forums, either by genre if you're looking for specifics, or just generally, you'll be sure to find some good novels either way! Welcome again, look forward to seeing you around. :friends0:

thanks for the warm welcome :) im looking for the Women Of The Otherworld series at my local library. the first one is out on loan and they charge for reservations. i was wondering if they need to be read in order? i accidentally missed a book in the Sookie Stackhouse series and it made a difference to my enjoyment of the story, dont want to do the same with these.

thanks for the warm welcome :) im looking for the Women Of The Otherworld series at my local library. the first one is out on loan and they charge for reservations. i was wondering if they need to be read in order? i accidentally missed a book in the Sookie Stackhouse series and it made a difference to my enjoyment of the story, dont want to do the same with these.

Personally, I would read them in order because although they tend to be very separate stories, there are a few threads from each book linking it to the story in one of the later books, and I read a few out of order and found out a few personal character storylines had been developed that I hadn't found out about, but they weren't the main plot of the books, just part of their personal story. It didn't spoil the book but when I read the earlier books, I sort of knew how certain characters stories would join or separate, so like I said, I'd read them in order if you can.