Book Club Forum Secret Book Santa?

Ceinwenn

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised my giftee hasn't been in yet...I hope their present arrived

As you will have seen your giftee has been in and out of the forum and needs a brain transplant. I recieved you gift in plenty of time and did not open the parcel until christmas. A|lafair Burke is an author that I have never heard of and I am looking forward to readin g my book. Many thanks Lucy and my apologies for responding so late.:D I am such an idiot I am always rushing at the last minute on christmas. Hope everyone got everything I sent.

No problem :roll: although I'd reserve most of the thank yous and well dones for Chimera, after all it was she who single-handedly untangled the thorny issue of Santas and Santaees so that the surprise wouldn't be spoiled for all of us!

That said, still no surprise for BookJumper :D the Royal Mail doesn't like me this year, it seems.

No problem :D although I'd reserve most of the thank yous and well dones for Chimera, after all it was she who single-handedly untangled the thorny issue of Santas and Santaees so that the surprise wouldn't be spoiled for all of us!

Thank you, but you shouldn't really :D Sorting the santas was just a matter of picking them at random. Setting up the right rules is what really made it work. So thanks a lot to you, Lucy and Stephanie for your help! :roll:

And thank you's should also go to Ceiwenn and Nollaig for having the idea in the first place... a brilliant one! :D

I'm glad everyone has had fun with this and hope those last few parcels will arrive soon... Think of it as extra christmas presents long after everyone else has finished opening theirs :D

I just want to thank everyone who organised the Secret Santa. I thought it worked really well and I know that you all must have put a lot of thought and hardwork in to it. Plus, I am especially pleased with my gift! :roll:

:D and :D

• 2 weeks later...
I read New Moon straight away, but I haven't read the other yet.

You were mine :yahoo: Glad it got to you ok.

I haven't started mine yet (I did read the first few pages but found I wasn't in the mood for the olde-worldy language :smile2:) but it is near the top of my list.

Santa brought me Jasper Fforde's Eyre Affair :smile2: I've not read anything by him yet but I've heard lots of good things.

I've been told to that to get the best out of it I need to read Jane Eyre first so I'm hoping to get a copy of that within the next few weeks :yahoo: