Only just noticed!!

Charlieboy

the introduction forum!

I am stumbling my way around the forums, but with a million things going on around me I have already posted two threads that have had to be moved to the correct forums :eek2: so I haven't really started well ;)

So......although I have already started posting I thought I would just pop in here and say hello, Hello

I hope to contribute to the forums where I can.

Thanks

Craig.

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for the welcome.

I hate to admit this but I am not a big reader :eek2:, although, I am trying to change that. I don't really have any particular authors who I favour and as for genre, I am an autobiography reader myself. I particularly like the rags to riches type autobiography, those who have fought to make something of themselves. I particularly liked the Gary Barlow and the Peter Kaye books, currently I am reading Russell Brands book, simply out of curiosity. Then I am going to move onto the Richard Hammond book.

I plan on reading more of Terry Prachet in the near future and any other authors that people here may recommend.

I will make a point of reading through the suggested parts of the forum ;)

Thanks again

Craig

Thank you SueB :censored:

Your welcome!

Be warned though this place is not good for your bank balance...all these books these loverly people keep mentioning ;) but everyone here is so lovely.....just dive in and join in with the rest of us :eek2: