Trouble with BBC America

Katrina1968

is that they will play the same show about 5 times throughout the day. And the really GOOD shows, they will run a one day marathon, only to not be seen again:irked:

A few weeks ago, they did Primevil and we absolutely LOVED this show! I figured that they were going to be showing it again at a regularly scheduled time but wouldnt you know it, havent seen it since:motz: At least they brought back Robin Hood.

is that they will play the same show about 5 times throughout the day. And the really GOOD shows, they will run a one day marathon, only to not be seen again:irked:

A few weeks ago, they did Primevil and we absolutely LOVED this show! I figured that they were going to be showing it again at a regularly scheduled time but wouldnt you know it, havent seen it since:motz: At least they brought back Robin Hood.

My OH always complains about BBC America. He is always saying how Robin Hood is on at random times and how he seems to Miss episodes. So now I just record them or by the DVDs for him.

I have actually just bought him the first series of Primevil for Christmas.

A few weeks ago, they did Primevil and we absolutely LOVED this show! I figured that they were going to be showing it again at a regularly scheduled time but wouldnt you know it, havent seen it since:motz:

That's odd. I thought that was ITV.

My OH always complains about BBC America. He is always saying how Robin Hood is on at random times and how he seems to Miss episodes. So now I just record them or by the DVDs for him.

I have actually just bought him the first series of Primevil for Christmas.

So far, Robin Hood comes on Saturday evenings. I recorded the beginnings of episode 1 last week and we've been working our way through them.

What is ITV? Somehow I feel I should know this, but as I'm still suffering from a bang on the head...:friends0:

We have 5 terrestrial television channels; BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 and Five. ITV was our first independent channel that carried advertising, whereas the BBC channels were (and are) dependent on the income from the Television License that is imposed on all television owners in the UK.

That's odd. I thought that was ITV.

BBC America has the first play rights to quite a few UK TV programs, and are actually co-funding the next two series of Primeval.

Edited by Raven
Bad spelling, and for the sheer hell of it . . .