The Vampire Diaries

Kell

IMO, I really didn't see the point in

having Jenna turned into a vampire. I mean, what about Rick? Why not just let her deal with the fact that there are vampires before you throw her into that scary spiral of vamp life? It makes no sense to me.

I'm curious as to what you guys think when you get caught up. For some reason this last episode just felt WAYYY too over the top and 'out there' if you know what I mean. Not that the storyline isn't really out there anyway (obviously), but I don't know how else to describe it. Normally, sure, I'm shocked at some of the things that happen, but last week I was just annoyed :lol:.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm caught up with the latest UK episode now and peacefield, I can understand why you're annoyed with this episode, but I have to say it didn't really bother me.

I guess it didn't matter to me that Jenna was turned, as she was a dispensable character and ended up dying anyway. I think this episode (and I presumably the season finale) was more about setting up the storylines for the next series. I sometimes wish there was a conclusion to some of the plot, and I hated the Elijah didn't come through in the end, and has left that storyline going for next year.

Me, I won't be happy until Elena dumps drippy Stefan and realises that Damon is a much more exciting brother!

We get the season finale next Tuesday, but I wonder what will actually happen, as I felt the series could have quite easily finished at the end of this weeks installment.

I settled down to watch TVD last night only to find it had been replaced by some movie! :irked: It better be on next week. We're slipping further behind now, and I really want to see how everything's going to play out.

Edited by Kylie

See, while I love Damon, Chesil, I've always been on Team Stefan. I'm even slightly annoyed with Damon now because he seems less crazy and exciting and is more weepy and 'in touch with his feelings' :rolleyes:.

I liked Jenna, and even though she could be kind of a dud sometimes, I didn't really see her as dispensable as you, I guess. I also feel bad for Rick because he seemed to really care about her, not to mention the fact that now Elena and Jeremy have no one, not even John Gilbert. I'm mad that Elijah didn't hold down his part of the bargain either. And Claus, yuck!

I hate that when they mess with the schedule, Kylie! I hope you get caught with the show soon.

Just watched final episode of this season, and all I can say is OMG!!!! Can't say any more without spoiling it for everyone else, but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh now, come on! That is so unfair! I wanna see the final, NOW! :hissyfit:

The last episode I watched was where Elena and Stefan went for a bit of a hike together and talked about what Damon did to her (:icon_eek:).

Tbh I thought last year's season finale was more of a cliffhanger, but this one was still pretty intense. I don't trust Kevin Williamson any further than I can throw him though! He makes me nervous and I'm a little wary of what's going to happen in the next season :10_confused:

OK, I'm all caught up! I just finished watching the season final (I nearly had a minor heart attack thinking I had missed half of it, but happily that wasn't the case). They certainly packed in the twists, didn't they? ohmy.gif I tried to guess what was going to happen but was pretty much way off base with everything. They've definitely set up all the story lines for the next season.

Nina Dovrev (Elena) was saying today that the new season is going to be a clean slate for most of the characters with Stafan going over to the dark side with Klaus, so whatdoes that mean for the will they won't they story of Elena and Damon..............

Whoo~hoo! ITV2 is repeating season two of TVD starting next Monday at 8.00 pm, so I can finally catch up! :)

• 2 months later...

Just been looking to see when the next series starts, and it looks like it will air on September 15th in the US, but no confirmation in the UK yet. I think last year, the UK aired it on the Tuesday night after the US broadcast it on a Thursday, although that may have only been the second half the season, I can't remember.

Thanks for the info, Chesilbeach. I was just wondering in the last day or two when it would be back on. :)

Has anyone seen the new show by the creators of TVD? I can't remember the name of it, but it's about witches. I've only seen one ad for it and I could easily tell it was by the same people. It might be worth checking out. :)

I've not heard about the new show, Kylie, but hopefully I'll remember to check it out! Autumn is always a tricky time here since there's so many new shows to check out and so little time.

TVD is on Thursday nights here :D.

• 4 weeks later...