Flash Forward

Inver

I watched the first two episodes of this last night after my friend recommended it and I thought it was really good! It's such an interesting idea (although I have to say I'm already preparing myself for an unsatisfactory ending!)

I also thought Mr Joseph Fiennes was rather lovely :friends0:

It was one of those programmes that really got me thinking, so question for you all, if you had the opportunity to see 6 months into your future, would you take it, even if you had the possibility of changing it? I'm undecided.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first two episodes of this last night after my friend recommended it and I thought it was really good! It's such an interesting idea (although I have to say I'm already preparing myself for an unsatisfactory ending!)

I also thought Mr Joseph Fiennes was rather lovely :eek2:

It was one of those programmes that really got me thinking, so question for you all, if you had the opportunity to see 6 months into your future, would you take it, even if you had the possibility of changing it? I'm undecided.....

No, I wouldn't want to know

The very end of the second episode gave me goosebumps :s

No, I wouldn't want to know

The very end of the second episode gave me goosebumps :s

I found it all a bit creepy!

Do you mean the bit at the end with the little girl? That creeped me out a bit too! What did she see??!! I also found the part with the video of the person walking around the sports stadium when everybody else was blacked out a bit spooky!

Do you mean the bit at the end with the little girl? That creeped me out a bit too! What did she see??!! I also found the part with the video of the person walking around the sports stadium when everybody else was blacked out a bit spooky!

One minor thing that non-techie types will have probably glossed over, but made me smile about:

The footage isn't very good and they didn't magically make it crystal clear a-la CSI. That kind of technology - to fix poor images - doesn't exist yet, and for a SFish show to acknowledge the fact is so refreshing. I actually smiled when I saw them watching the footage.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the part where the thought D Gibbons was that cake selling loony and then the little girl said 'D Gibbons is not a nice man' scary stuff :P

Something that is starting to get on my nerves now though are all the recaps. It is really annoying when we have to keep watching flashes of peoples flash forwards over and over and over again. I am able to keep track of a TV programme. I have been watching LOST since the beginning :D

I have watched the first two episodes (watching the next two tonight) but I know what you mean about the recaps. It's going to get annoying seeing the same Flashforwards every episodes (especially Mark's). Although, I really am enjoying this so far. Have no idea what's going to happen next :P

I'm getting really sick of watching the woman doctor's flash forward to that guy sitting on her lounge. Really, do we have to watch it again every single time she lays eyes on him at the hospital? :P

Kylie, I agree. I find that flashforward really irritating. Plus, although the kid's dad (forgot his name) didn't see Dr B in his flashback, he heard her voice so surely he would recognise her from it? Unless he's dense.

I thought Ep 3 (with the Nazi) was a bit dull, but the last ep was good (although I hated the beginning with the bus nastiness set to Bjork). I'm feeling sorry for the babysitter too now - what on earth is going to happen with her to make her "deserve" her fate?

Good ending, too.

• 2 months later...

Is anybody still watching this???? I got to about episode 7 I think and I've kinda lost interest. If it wasn't for my friends insistence I would have given up ages ago! I'm trying to decide if I can be bothered to watch the 3 episodes I haven't seen on the internet before it starts again on TV, or whether to just call it a day!