Flash Forward

Inver

Ooooo..this looks like it is going to be good. The whole world having a flash forward and remembering what they did, but what is the connection to it all. Did anyone else watch this new series on Five Have to try remember Monday evenings at 9pm now!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched too and really thought it was good, I was also really shocked because the first ep only aired in America last week, so for once we're not behind! Hurrah! :irked:

I know, that shocked me as it's most unusual - looking forward to seeing what sort of character Jack Davenport is going to play.

I watched it and I'm in two minds about it so far.

It was good, but not as good as it could have been, or perhaps as good as I expected. I didn't really warm to the characters, and yet we had very little time after being introduced to them before everything kicked off, so it made it a bit difficult to care about what they saw. I guess you could say it was the same in Lost, but I got straight into that and cared about them all straight away, so ... :irked:

My major gripe was with the mumbling delivery of the main male character - I missed half of what he said.

Some of it was intriguing, and I felt sorry for

the guy who didn't see anything, and suspects that might be because he's dead in six months' time. Aww.

I'm sure the programme will grow on me, like The Mentalist did. :roll:

I'm a bit undecided about it but thought it was a v. clever premise for a story. SFX were impressive, the plot had me intrigued but unfortunately the intermittent great dollops of schmaltz , that US TV series seem unable to do without, did mar my viewing somewhat. Will watch the 2nd episode though but one scene with winsome, bland stereotypical American kid or excessive use of tedious 'emotion -filled' piano music and I'm off!!!