Strictly Come Dancing

SueB

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad Felicity went tonight. Surely Ann must go soon?! :lol:

I think Felicity really wanted to go, throughout training all week and on Take Two, she seemed really tired and not putting much effort in. Despite what the judges said, I don't think it was her best dance.

I don't agree with Ann still being in, but they asked her to be on the show, if people vote for her that's not Ann's fault. She shouldn't win, but I won't be surprised if she does!

I'm backing Scott :P

I don't agree with Ann still being in, but they asked her to be on the show, if people vote for her that's not Ann's fault. She shouldn't win, but I won't be surprised if she does!

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that it's not Ann's fault - this is an entertainment show, not a serious dance show, after all. :) It doesn't stop me wishing she would be voted out though! I'm backing Matt!

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that it's not Ann's fault - this is an entertainment show, not a serious dance show, after all. :)It doesn't stop me wishing she would be voted out though! I'm backing Matt!

Me either :)

I would like to see Scott and Matt in the final!

All the reality shows on at the moment seem to be in the same mess tbf; people still in the game that shouldn't be because of the shoddy public voting them to stay etc. Strictly has Ann, XFactor has Wagner and even 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' has Gillian....:rolleyes: and the fact I'm aware of this annoys me also, I have no life :lol:

Edited by chrysalis_stage

Yes, they're both great .. but it would be nice to see a female in the final .. surely Kara deserves to be there.

Yes, I agree. For me the final should be Kara plus Matt and Pamela. My feeling is Gavin or Patsy will go this week, then the other on next week, and then we're into the semi-final. I can't see Ann being voted off before then, but I hope she'll be voted out in the semi final, and my other elimination that week would be Scott (double elimination in semi-final this year if no couples have retired from competition), leaving the other three for the final.

Ooooh Kara gets right on my bits (sowwy) she is too up herself :lol:

I sat here in hysterics last Saturday watching Ann and Anton and then Craig and Bruno's comments afterwards are great :lol:

Scott to win....well ya gotta support ya local lad innit :P

Yes, they're both great .. but it would be nice to see a female in the final .. surely Kara deserves to be there.

I really like Kara too. Their American Smooth on Saturday was lovely :)

I have a very odd sinking feeling that Ann is going to win :(

I really like Kara too. Their American Smooth on Saturday was lovely :)

I have a very odd sinking feeling that Ann is going to win :(

Oh don't say that, it would be rubbish if she did, I turn the tv over when she is on, I can't watch the awfulness of her dancing. I think Kara does ahve a good chance as does Matt, Scott I think is good but not as good, I like seeing Pamela in the mix and dancing so well and enjoying herself, I think its great that they have a talented older woman doing so well, she does not look 61 and given that there are 2 years between her and Ann Widdicombe (Ann being older) there is a world of difference in their attitudes.

Oh don't say that, it would be rubbish if she did, I turn the tv over when she is on, I can't watch the awfulness of her dancing. I think Kara does ahve a good chance as does Matt, Scott I think is good but not as good, I like seeing Pamela in the mix and dancing so well and enjoying herself, I think its great that they have a talented older woman doing so well, she does not look 61 and given that there are 2 years between her and Ann Widdicombe (Ann being older) there is a world of difference in their attitudes.

Completely agree :) My only problem is I find James Jordan terribly obnoxious after a while and he starts to grate on my nerves! :blush:

I'm really starting to dislike Ann, she doesn't even seem to try; she just stomps around...it's annoying.

Looking forward to tomorrow's show already.

So Anne stayed in again its getting to be a bit of a farce, most of the dancers made huge mistakes on Saturday but I still think the biggest was letting Anne continue, there are loads of people on the BBC forum who don't want her there but they are obviously not the ones voting for her. I did feel a little sorry for Scott he just looked blank. I think the next to go should be Anne but Gavin not far behind he might look pretty but he has no sense of dance at all.

I reckon Anne's going to win. She must be getting so many more votes than any of the others from the public just to have stayed in this long.

I think Kara or Matt should win it, though. But Matt's got one major problem, imo - his partner's so busy showing off that she's yet to give him a routine that'll actually get him the marks he deserves :rolleyes:

I have to have faith that although Ann will probably make it to the final, the public won't vote for her to win.

Alesha basically admitted on It Takes Two this week that she gave Scott a higher mark than he deserved because she thought Craig would mark him low, and that just makes her judging completely pointless - that's what the public are for!!!!

I'd like to think the final will be Kara, Matt and Pamela, but I think it will probably be Scott, Matt and Ann.

Yeah I saw that too, I am still dissapointed thats its up to the public to decide who goes through as it makes the competition side of the show rather pointless, I get that its supposed to be entertainment but I am entertained by people being able to dance not by people being dragged around on the floor, are they going to declare the winner on the public vote too do you know?

I agree that the 3 in the final should be Matt, Kara and Pamela though not sure who I want to win.

Yes, in theory, it's the same principle - the judges score the dances and rank the contestants in order with the highest scoring couple getting three points and the lowest scoring one, then the public vote, and they are again ranked highest to lowest, and those points added to the judges points, and the couple with the most points wins.

I quite liked how the US version described their calculation last week. They total up all the points the judges award, and then the couples marks are converted to a percentage of the total points awarded. The public then vote, and the percentage of the public votes each couple receive is added to the percentage of the judges points they scored. I suspect Ann & Anton would still be getting top of the leaderboard at the moment, but it makes the points awarded by the judges more important as you would see a real gap between the top and bottom couples.

So Anne stayed in again its getting to be a bit of a farce, most of the dancers made huge mistakes on Saturday but I still think the biggest was letting Anne continue, there are loads of people on the BBC forum who don't want her there but they are obviously not the ones voting for her. I did feel a little sorry for Scott he just looked blank. I think the next to go should be Anne but Gavin not far behind he might look pretty but he has no sense of dance at all.

Completely agree! What keeps making me mad too is Gavin constantly repeating "I think I did alright."

NO, you didn't! :rolleyes:

I'm also glad she's out. It stopped being funny. And I was worried about Anton's back!!

Anton is clearly a saint.

I'd love it if Pamela won, but I don't think she's the publics fave. She should make the final though. Think one of the boys will be out next. Gavin probably.

I'm also glad she's out. It stopped being funny. And I was worried about Anton's back!!

Anton is clearly a saint.

I'd love it if Pamela won, but I don't think she's the publics fave. She should make the final though. Think one of the boys will be out next. Gavin probably.

It's a double elimination this week. Top three go through to final, bottom two go home. It could be anyone going home this week, I think.