What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

We have a brand that makes a really good gluten free waffle. I used to eat them because they were healthier and you couldn't tell the difference (except they were about twice the price). Wish I could remember the brand name for you.

Tell me about it - the price I mean. It costs an arm and a leg over here, and it annoys me that coeliacs can get stuff on prescription when people like my partner and I, both of whom are wheat intolerant can't. Mind you, with the cost of prescriptions now, it's probably cheaper to buy stuff anyway ... The supermarkets here do quite a good range, but I haven't seen waffles anywhere - you might only be able to get them in the States, or possibly on the Internet, I will have to look.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night I had duck spring rolls again... kind of addicted to those lately.

Not sure what will occur tonight, but I imagine there will be mash in there somewhere.

I love duck spring rolls! Don't know why I like them so much but they're gorgeous :)

Last night we hit our fave Indian restaurant and shared all kinds of yummy apps! We had veggie and beef Samosas, Alu Tikki, Paneer Pakora and Chicken Pakora. Amazingness :), and tonight it's leftovers of the above!

Post- heroic trip to the big supermarket, our house is once again stocked with seasoning so I can finally have non-takeout dinner that tastes of something :) result! Probably having fusilli tricolore with chicken, Leerdammer and red pesto or something of that stamp, ilk and kidney.