The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We watched Staten Island, New York last night. Vincent D'Onofrio, Ethan Hawke and Seymour Casel.

Although a few parts were "look away" for me, gory wise, the film was terrific. It was unusual in it's layering, looking at the same event from different eyes and angles. The way it came together in the end was most satisfying.

I'd highly recommend it.

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Pretty much by-the-numbers plot wise, and you could see the end coming a mile off, but no less enjoyable for that. Very intersting look and feel from Del Toro as well.

Loved the look of this, The Angel of Death was just as impressive as the Pale Man in Pan's Labyrinth.. and am I the only one to think Prince Nuada was hot? :D:D

I forget i watch it so often, i'm always completely absorbed by it and pretend like i've never seen it before, t'is great :D

I watched The Shining again :D

Is this by any chance a favourite movie of yours? :D

I've just watched Pitch Black and didn't really think it was up to much to be honest. It's no Shining! :D

It is! It's a wonderful film and strikes many a chord with me hence why i watch and think about it often!

I have seen Pitch Black, it was okay but nothing too special, just your standard sci-fi action thingy.

That's such a good movie! I heard that the last two installments of HP with be in 3D which should be cool :lol:

Ooo I didn't realise it was going to be in 3D. And my closest cinema now has 3D screens so I guess this will be the first ever 3D film I see :)

I watched Black Books again last night, can't get enough of this at the minute. :roll:

I don't like it, the giant's face scares the hell out of me, with it's big vacant metallic head.

Old cartoons do freak me out, i don't know why. The passage of time is a thing which concerns me every day. I watched Star Wars : A New Hope the other night, great movie.