The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it but didn't really see the hype about the whole Sienfeld thing because i wasn't really a big fan of that show. I'm kind of glad that is out of the way now though because that is all everybody ever seemed to go on about "are they going to do a Sienfeld episode" so now that it is done hopefully it can come back in series 8 and have plenty of new stories off the back of that.

I'm not a fan of Seinfeld either so I was a bit :friends0: about the prospect of the whole reunion thing, but was glad it didn't dwell on it too much and there were plenty of Seinfeld-free episodes. I really liked the series overall though- especially the neck injury episode :censored:

To get back on topic, the last DVD I watched was Arrested Development Series 3. It succeeded in confirming the fact that I don't like Arrested Development.

I watched Slumdog Millionaire that other night and it blew me away! It's quite possibly my new favourite movie of all time :smile2:

I was severely underwhelmed by it. HAving loved the book, I suppose I was set-up for a disappointment, but I never expected it to take quite so many liberties and change so many aspects of the story - right down to his reasons for appearing on the show. In a way, it's just as well they changed the title from Q&A to Slumdog Millionaire, because it bore very little resemblance to the source material.

I bought Batman The Dark Knight today so i will be watching that tonight

Great film, particular Ledger's fantastically carved slice of anarchic insanity.

I watched El Orfanto the other night, beautiful film with a lot of atmosphere. I saw this at the cinema too. Great experience.