Goosebumps

They are always grinning as if they know something that you don't, like say... 'hey i move when you're not looking :)'

LMAO Tom :)

Porcelain dolls have the same effect on me.

Yeah I hate Porcelin dolls too. My Aunt had her whole front room filled with them. i used to have to sit in the dining room and read as I used to scream the place down!!

Haha, you guys have no doubt given me nightmares tonight! The one thing that freaks me out is those ventriloquist dummies and porcelain dolls, I have some porcelain dolls and they are now in a box under my mum's bed but they used to be on my bedroom window sill when I was younger and I swore they moved, with my bed facing them and the street lights behind them lighting their silouettes. :D:)

The goosebumps television episode with the ventriloquist dummy (slappy) scared me alot as a kid, that one always sticks in my mind and one where people shrink and go into a model toy town and try and get out.....got to LOVE Goosebumps :17:

I hate those kinda dolls, they really do seem to move... x_x

And Sarah, i remember those episodes you mentioned :)

They are always grinning as if they know something that you don't, like say... 'hey i move when you're not looking :)'

Thats exactly what used to freak me out about Slappy, that and the way his eyes moved ;). I hate dolls with stupid grins 'Chucky' from Child's Play terrifies me the most :motz:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My boys' used to read Goosebumps. They especially liked the ones where you could choose your own ending. That was fun. :smile2:

Ahh i loved them too xD Even if it did end up in a horrible death! :motz: