It's my Thread :)

The_Reader

Okay...

I hope I'm right.

I'm new :D

Okay, I want to introduce me and myself :D:D

I'm Kevin and I'm 16 years old. I'm not from England, I'm from Germany, but I hope this isn't a problem :D

I love reading book or having books. I buy more book I could read in my life. I love book of Stephenie Meyer, Karin Slaughter, Dan Brown, Cecilia Ahern or Richard Laymon :D

Yeah. Instead of book I love music. I can't live without music. Music is my passion( books, too.)

Yeah. That's something about me!!!

I hope we have nice days/years or something else together

(It's very hard for me to write in an other language but I do everything for being here ;) )

Hello Kevin, it`s good to meet you. :D Your English is very good, well done.

I think most members of this forum have large numbers of books waiting to be read, so don`t feel bad, it`s quite normal.

What music do you like to listen to?

A lot ;)

I love Kelly Clarkson, she's absolutely great. Her new album "All I Ever Wanted" is one of the best she done.

I also like Green Day, Duffy, Amy MacDonald, Leona Lewis and some like them :D

Yeah...

I love Pop and Rock... But truly I hear everything :D:D

I'm a proud Cornishman, but I was actually meaning my spoken English. Quite often the words that are in my head don't match up with what comes out of my mouth!:D

Hi Kevin ;)

:D to the forum. Your English is great, I don't think anybody here will have a problem understanding you and I think it is very brave of you to join a forum in a strange language.

I hope you enjoy it here and settle in well. :D

Hey Kevin! Welcome to the BCF!

Your English is really good.....much better than my German. The few times I've visted Berlin I try my hand at ordering food and drinks in german but lose confidence mid-sentence! So I start in German and finish in English which just baffles everyone around me and leaves me red-faced :lol:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and welcome!

Another Slaughter fan, fantastic!

I noticed you like Greenday I took my brother to see a Greenday gig a few years ago and I will admit it was a pretty awesome show. If you have not already you must go to one of their live shows!

CW.