True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was looking at his IMDB page and people have posted some lovely pictures of him. I haven't seen him acting yet, but looks wise - gorgeous!

I'm off to youtube now :)

Stephanie! away! :lol: to youtube :lol:

You might want to double check the 3 for 2 offer - when I bought the books last week, only the first three in the series were on 3 for 2 and the others were full price. However, Borders had them all on a buy one get one half price, so if you buy the first three from Waterstone's and the rest from Borders, you get the best deal.

Thanks Chesilbeach! I'll double check before buying :17:

It is indeed. Then comes Club Dead and then my favourite Dead to the World :D

I think I'm going to have to run to Waterstones tomorrow and buy them. Thanks Charm :D

Its from the video, I don't know why the eye patch to be honest :D

The video is really strange! She wears the most bizarre outfits to date :):D I love the song though.

I really need to see Eric in the flesh! I'm at the same stage as Stephanie....2 episodes and 1 book into it. :) Thank heavens for youtube eh!

Yeah! All this talk has made me cheat and look at youtube. I can't wait for tomorrow night - the third episode is one of my favourite chapters in the book - with the other vamps!

I haven't seen any of the 2nd season yet, but I think Tera (or is it Tara?) is hilarious in the first. She didn't have that big of a presence or maybe that big of a personality in the books, did she? LaFayette is great too, and well, all the characters in fact! :)

I'm so tempted to buy that song on iTunes "I wanna do bad things to you..." :D

It's Tara (she makes a joke about being named after the plantation in Gone with the Wind early on in the first season - LOL!). She and Lafayette both seem to play larger roles in the TV series than in the books, but so far it's a positive thing, although I prefer Lafayette to Tara (she's a bit bolshy for my liking!).

And I LOVE the theme tune. I have it on my computer and play it quite often. :)

Lafayette is brilliant, as is Tara :)

I watched 'The Best Moments of Eric Northman' last night on youtube, and it was so funny, Eric and Pam are so funny together, I liked Pam in the books too :D

Just finished watching the last episode from the first series...that was fast :17:

I really do love it but I can't believe how much nudity there is!!

Although I didn't mind when it was Bill naked :D

I can't wait to go into town now and buy the books :)

I watched Eric's first scene and I now understand what the fuss is about

I knew you would :D

Me too.

I also liked when Bill and Eric were on screen together. They have a really powerful presence/chemistry. If that makes sense??

Eric just oozes power doesn't he? ... and he's so tall! Georgeous!

I really need to see Eric in the flesh!

And you will .. you will :17:

I haven't seen any of the 2nd season yet, but I think Tera (or is it Tara?) is hilarious in the first. She didn't have that big of a presence or maybe that big of a personality in the books, did she? LaFayette is great too, and well, all the characters in fact!

I'm so tempted to buy that song on iTunes "I wanna do bad things to you..."

Tara wasn't in the books nearly half as much as the series and I don't think she was related to Lafayette either. She's very different in the books but I like her in the series, she could lose the chip on her shoulder though :) I prefer Lafayette, he's like a big characature of himself! :D

I love 'BAD THINGS' by Jace Everette :D (I wonder would it work as a ring tone?)

Loving the new avatars girls, hmmmm I may have to bring back Mr Northman myself :D

Lafayette is brilliant, as is Tara :)

I watched 'The Best Moments of Eric Northman' last night on youtube, and it was so funny, Eric and Pam are so funny together, I liked Pam in the books too :D

My favourite has to be the "I texted you three times!" in the bath scene. Gives me the judders - ooh, that man makes me go all wibbly!

My favourite has to be the "I texted you three times!" in the bath scene. Gives me the judders - ooh, that man makes me go all wibbly!

:D You have it bad girl! :17: I don't blame ya, he can bite me anytime :D

My favourite scene (saw on youtube) is when he was in the cellar with Lafayette and he said 'Have I got blood on my hair? Pam is gonna kill me.' :D I love Pam and her twin sets and pearls :D

I saw him in the Lady Ga Ga video. Best bit? When he drops her off the balcony :)

OMG I clearly need to watch this Eric video on YouTube!

I love Lafayette too, and I, like others, I prefer him to Tara, mostly because of that chip on her shoulder like you said, Charm. Although I do think she's good for Sookie.

I was so scared though at the end of season 1 when they found that toenail-painted foot in the back of that car, I thought it was Lafayette! I thought no, not him!

I was bad and made my friend tell me who it was since I haven't seen any of the 2nd season yet :).

I have just rewatched the second episode of season one and love the bit where Bill goes to Sookie's house and Jason/Tara and her Gran are also there. I love how Bill and Jason are with eachother. I'm so glad Jason is in the series more than he's in the book :)