True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait then :lol: I have definitely been bitten by the bug (or vampire in this case :D) and don't know why but I totally love Eric. He's so witty and of course he's gorgeous. I also really like Pam. I love how she dresses like Bree of Desperate Housewives :D

Aww congrats to them :D She's one lucky woman :D Marrying him and working with Eric :D

Does anyone else really love Pam? In the show I think she is great :blush: Can I just ask anyone who has read the book how much Pam features in the rest?

I think Pam is brilliant too Steph, I love how she's really an old fashioned girl with her twinsets and conservative clothes.

She pops up pretty regularly throughout the series, she even has her own we romantic storyline near the end of the series :D

Awwww....

Linkie

Aw what a nice story, thanks for the link Nici, Bookbee told me they were together and now they are engaged! :D

I just watched the third episode of series one, I have never laughed so much at Jason dancing :D

I just watched the third episode of series one, I have never laughed so much at Jason dancing :D

I loved that bit too!! I've never laughed so much! It was Tara's face behind the curtain that set me off....at first she was thinking it was strange and then she kind of made her mind up to just enjoy the moment. :D

Does anyone else really love Pam? In the show I think she is great :motz: Can I just ask anyone who has read the book how much Pam features in the rest?

I really like Pam and her twin sets. It's weird to read about a super-conservative vampire :D

Ooh, really?? I haven't read the fourth book yet, and I'm already in love with Eric. :blush:

I'm totally Team Eric! :D

I've just finished reading the books and prefer Eric over Bill. However, in the last book Sookie's

Fairy Great-Grandfather says that 'The Vampire is a good man, and he loves her' but which one was he on about!!??!!?? I want it to be Eric but I have an awful feeling it could be Bill!

I'm going to watch Season 1 episode 4 in a mo to catch up......and roll on Season 4!!

Yeah definitely, I like Jason more in the show, but I still don't like him very much :D Nor Bill if I'm honest, Eric is my favourite all the way, followed by Sam :D

Me too hen, Eric and Sam :D

Jason is really funny in the show, more so than the book, he's so gullible and easily led! :D I'd far rather have Bill in the books though, in the show he's too much of a stuffed shirt for me.

Eric is just dreamy .. *swoon*

Is it me or does that guy to the left of Alexander look like Lafeyette??? :D