Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer

Kell

I love these books and always eagerly await the next instalment. I enjoy Eoin's style of writing; the sarcastic wit used through the character of Foaly is superb. Brilliant novels that I'd recommend to pretty much everyone.

"Eoin Colfer has stated that The Time Paradox (Book 6) may not be the last book, but will be the last for at least two years as of the publication of book VI. At a questioning session, after a Fairies, Fiends and Flatulence session in Worcester, he revealed that the next book would explain about the link between Holly and Artemis' birth and would probably be the last book in the series."

So judging by that there is plans for one more. :lol:

Wow, I never even thought about the series coming to an end! For some reason, I just thought he would carry on forever... :D

I guess he is busy though - I heard he is writing the next one in the Hitchhikers Guide "trilogy". He's going to have to do a good job on that one to win over the fans (I wouldn't like to be in his shoes).