Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a single mom, working as the personal assistant of a famous San Franciscan detective. Right now we are investigating the brutal murder of a Dalmatian dog that worked in a local firehouse and was a mascot for a local girls' basketball team in his sparetime.

I'm a telepathic woman from Bon Temps and I'm wondering whether I actually like the vampire I'm kind of 'married' to or if its the blood bond we have that's attracting me to him. Confusing stuff! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a rabbit that has left my old warren in fear and is travelling across the countryside with my pals in search of a new home. I've had a few dangerous adventures so far, and I suspect there's more to come!

I am a woman in her early 30's who is married to a succesful but rather boring and workaholic banker. I am on holiday in Spain with my free spirited and single parent best friend, to learn flamenco.

I'm a 15 year old boy called Eragon. I found an usual looking stone in the forest which turned out to be a dragon's egg and now I've been catapulted into a terrifying adventure :D

I'm a police officer with the NYPD who's just been searching the wreckage of a chinese ship for forensic evidence. A lot of people died on it so its one big, giant coffin. Its also dark, stormy and I have to work the interior crime scene alone. I'm also severly claustrophobic.

I am 16 year old girl who has found she will eventually become a vampire and is attending Vampire school to prepare for it.

I'm a 26-year-old waitress who lived in Louisiana, and happens to be a telepath with unusual relations with the dead :tong:

I an a 19 year old student who is just about to graduate. My boyfriend is a vampire and my best friend is a werewolf.

I'm a vampyre student at the House Of Night, my life is full of a lotttt of drama at the moment!

I'm a high school student who is trying to catch the attention of a mysterious vampire!

There's a theme going on here. :D