Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel like I know this one.. Is this by Dean Koontz? Just hazarding a guess. :D

I am a wedding planner that just accepted a job planning the ceremony and reception for a major celebrity.. in only two months time. To make things more complicated, that wedding is on the same day as my sisters, which I'm also planning!

No, Beth, it's actually Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay. It's really good!

What's yours? It sounds familiar.

I'm an ex-cop turned hitwoman who runs an outdoor activities lodge in Canada. I may have a bit of a thing for a fellow hitman who is also a federal agent, but I'm unsure as to how he feels about me and don't know if I'd actually be relieved or hurt if it turns out he's not!

(Made to be Broken by Kelley Armstrong - the 2nd Nadia Stafford book)

I am a woman in Massachusetts who has discovered an ancient slip of paper in an old family bible, with the words 'Deliverance Dane' written on it, which has set me off investigating whether it has something to do with the Salem Witch Trials of 1693! :D

I am a woman in Massachusetts who has discovered an ancient slip of paper in an old family bible, with the words 'Deliverance Dane' written on it, which has set me off investigating whether it has something to do with the Salem Witch Trials of 1693! :D

Sounds really interesting! :D

I'm a middle-class Englishman who has dropped out of university in the decade before WW1 and who likes to idle his days away in country pursuits and spend his allowance, rather than think about a career.

I'm a Chinese female Documentary maker who is making a documentary following the every day lives of Tibetians. I am following them for a year, filiming all of their customs, or at least the ones that they will allow me to.

I'm Catherine from Jane Austens "Northanger Abbey" and I'm also about to be, starting today, Freddy, Tamsin, Reagan and Sarah who are friends and form the Tenko Club in the 80's, about 20 years later our friendship we will see how real their friendship is. That's what the cover says anyway. I'll soon find out if from the moment I open the book and start reading, this is really what will happen when I'm Freddy, Tamsin, Reagan and Sarah.

I'm a young boy who has gone to live with my cousins. They have introduced me to a magical tree and all its inhabitants. There is a cloud at the top of the tree that leads to all different types of worlds :lol:

I'm also a 15-year-old Asian girl living in a future world where everybody desires to be popular and famous above all else. I'm not popular at the moment, but I'm working on it.

I am tall dark haired and skinney. Also ex-army a wanderer or a vagrent I get involved in things that I do not want to and women are ar attracted to me. All I want to do is wander all over America and do some casual work to get money to keep me going.

I'm a Scottish Detective Sergeant. We've just discovered a second body in the past two days. The first body has been hidden for three months and the second is pretty fresh. Both were under 5 yrs old...

Edited by Charm