Your thoughts

SueK

Genevieve, thanks for making my eyes sparkle first thing in the morning... that was beautiful. As for your conclusion, even William agrees with you: This above all: to thine own self be true (Ham. I. iii).

I echo Bookjumpers comments, Genevieve. Very well said:D

To those who can't/won't be seen picking up a book - you are the losers:mrgreen:

Oh merci, merci,-tell me is there magic on this site? For in the world, the world apart from the internet , when I speak of such things, most , at least at the beginning, are feeling very sorry for me.! And they have contempt for the simplicity of my thought, thinking that if only I got about oui, and travelled extensively and did such and such;only then would I be qualified to talk and if only I would be real I would be cool and happy.

What they do not know, for I do not live anywhere near where I was born, is that I grew up with wealth and position and lived in a house with servants. Oui, and all we seemed to do was travel and visit strange and different lands. Oh I had an okay time, but always missed my home. And always I felt whole and happy to come home.

Home.

So, to each his own, but for me, what you have said Sadya touches my heart and makes me feel alive. bon!